$4,200 per month
Oversized windows on two sides of the apartment provide picture perfect views of treelined side streets and glimpses of Back Bay. Being on the third floor facing south, this a sunny place that is quiet during the day and night. A new custom kitchen is part of this sitting room. The classic dimension and proportions of this 1900 century parlor are ideal for cooking, eating and relaxing. The furniture selection and layout was carefully constructed to maximize view and efficiency. Everything is new.
We converted a small space adjacent to the living area into being the quintessential compact bedroom. With a full size bed and barely any floor space this area defines a comfy and cozy spot.
Traditionally Victorian homes divided bathing area from water closet and sink function, and we took it steps farther. The water closet has been renovated to be a half bath, and the shower has a new life. The shower is part of a bigger bonus room that can be used as a dressing room, work area, or sleeping area.
- Plush furnishings
- Stainless steel kitchen
- Custom induction cook-top and convection oven
- Flat-screen TV w/cable
- High-speed wireless internet
- Inc. heat, a/c, electricity, cable
- One bed-nook plus flex space located in the South End of Boston
- Separate half bath and shower room
- Third floor walk up
- Minutes from transportation hub and major transit lines
- Mailbox available for stays 2 months +